Dear Authors, please download and use this template when writing your paper.
A person could be an author or a co-author of maximum of 3 papers.
- Language - English.
- Font - Arial.
- Page Setup - Top: 2 cm, Bottom: 2 cm, Inside: 2 cm, Outside: 2 cm.
- Paper Size - A4.
- Line spacing - Format, Paragraph, Line spacing: Single.
- Paragraph first line - Format, Paragraph, Special: First Line, By: 1 cm.
- Header - as in the sample paper on the Web site.
- One blank line on the first page below Header - Font Size 14
- Title - Font Size 14, Centered, Bold.
- One blank line.
- Author's first name and last name - Font Size 12, centered. *
* Please do not include your name(s) in the initial paper submission, so we could implement a double-blind review process. If your paper is accepted you will be able to add your name(s) later.
- One blank line
- Abstract - Font Size 10, Italic, 5-6 lines.
- Keywords - Font Size 10, Italic, 1-2 lines.
- One blank line
- Paper layout - Font Size 12.
- Seven (7) blank lines at the bottom of the first page (first page only).
- After the References - Names of authors, degrees, place of work, phone and e-mail. *
* Please do not include this section in the initial paper submission as well. You will add it once your paper is accepted.
- The figures must be in a widespread PC format, integrated in the text, with numbers and captions centered beneath them.
- The tables must have numbers and captions above them, aligned right.
- The equations must be numbered - with numbers in brackets aligned to the right.
- The referencing in the paper to literature sources must be indicated by figures in square brackets.
- The references must be in alphabetical order of the surnames of the first author and must follow the bibliographic IEEE standards of journals.
- Pages must not be numbered.
- Footer - as in the example paper on the Web site.
- Number of pages - up to 8, incl. the abstract.
- Format - PDF